Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

Ahhh, Monday.

Every clock in the house but one was sucessfully re-set on Sunday. You know which one I missed, don't you? Yep, I got up at 4.00 a.m. instead of 5.00 a.m. and by the time I realised, it was too late.

And still, my inbox managed to make me laugh...

This one came in the form of a Powerpoint presentation but I selected my favourite two pictures for this morning's miracle. The second is absolutely the best idea ever!

These guys reeaalllyy want to cross that border, don't they?


2 comments:

Pat said...

You really are an early bird! I always forget the video recording machine and then lose something I really wanted to watch. C'est la vie .
Michele says bon jour!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Lord, that would be some uncomfortable traveling!!!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you and your family! Hope you are having a wonderful time.