Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

This morning's post leans more toward awesome than the usual irreverant.

I received an email over the weekend and the photographs, together with the captions, lead me to believe I was in for an unpleasant experience. I came close to closing the email without reaching the end. I'm glad my morbid curiosity pushed me on, because I was to be surprised!


The pictures were credited to Norbert Rosing, taken in Hudson Bay.


"The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his huskies when the polar bear materialized out of the blue, as it were:"










"The Polar Bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.."

The untold back-story possibilities around this event seem endless, don't they?

2 comments:

anne said...

woah. that's... you mean love really knows no boundaries and even animals can teach us tolerance and, like, stuff...?
;)
Seriously, those are beautiful.

Smiler said...

My friend Lee is a writer and a BIG fan of bears. She'd posted one of these picks but I don't think she'd seen the sequence. Boy will she be happy when I provide you link! Oh, and by the way, you can check her out here: http://leesriver.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting those. Very inspiring. Do I need to say Michele says hello again? :-)