Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack!

After 18 months away, I've decided to start a new blog.

For those of you that care, I've been writing several short stories, completed one novel that I promptly dropped into the 'must try harder' box, and started on a new one: "Mirror Man".

That man talking in the backgroud? That's Doug Bradley! Remember him?


Yes, Pinhead! And the story he's reading is one of mine: Stepping Off.

It's a cheerful little short that was published in an anthology called "Love & Sacrifice", but more about that later.

I'll change the media player as soon as I can be bothered to learn how, so the thing doesn't auto-start and then loop forever.

Anyway, let's see hom this goes but I expectI will use it as a regular update on my struggle to make it to publication with "Mirror Man".

If you want to see more of my work, got over to www.madstories.com

Cheers for now

Mike

5 comments:

Ang said...

Hey you! Good to see you are back. :)

LB said...

good lord. There you are. Haza!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, it is definitely of the 'groovy' variety to see you back.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

It is deffinately fabulous to have you back. And well done with the writing!
It's okay if I add this blog to my links?

xxxxxxxxxxx

golfwidow said...

Awesome. Welcome back.