Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

As a result of Monday mornings being synonymous with a lack of creativity and an abundance of meetings to discuss, without irony, why important tasks are behind schedule, I have decided to lead each week with a ‘Monday Morning Miracle’; an item of any nature with the power to make me laugh, despite the challenges inherent with the beginning of the week.

I hope you had the kind of weekend you craved and to lead off, I humbly offer to you,

O Mazing Grace!

Enjoy.

(Give it a moment to load - it's worth it!)

  • 1 comment:

    Carol Gee said...

    Mike, In addition to South by Southwest I write another blog occasionally: "MAKING GOOD MONDAYS" - A Blog for Creative People and Dreamers who hate to wake up and face those "dreaded Mondays." Learn about creativity and the world of dreams, and share your own ideas. Integrating a bit of dreamwork and creativity into daily life can help those down-days turn out much better."
    I'd like to link to your Monday Morning Miracle posts occasionally, if that would be OK. Love the idea!