Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

It's particularly difficult to come up with something that made me smile on this dismal Monday morning, particularly considering Edwin Van Der Sar saved three fricken penalties on Sunday.



Three.



And Man Utd. start to reduce their win deficit against Chelsea. I hope this isn't an indicator of the season to come.



Anyway, despite all that i still located a nice little picture in my inbox that managed to curl my lips upward:







Another thing to make me smile this morning is the knowledge that I have Friday and next Monday off!

See y'all later!

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Happy Monday!!! Despite the fact that it is Tuesday now, it still feels like a Monday! ;)

Best Poker Sites said...

Your message, simply charm