Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

Last week was special! You'd be forgiven for thinking that a work week which began on Tuesday would feel shorter than usual, wouldn't you?

Here's hoping that this week doesn't drag it's ass quite so much.

This clip, gave me quite a giggle last Wednesday, when it popped up in my inbox, despite having spent 8 hours in a pointless meeting that kept me at work until gone 7.00 pm. I hope it brings a smile :)

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I love that. Made my day.

Madseason said...

Hilarious!! I guess the suspect has an alibi after all!! LOL!

Here from Michele's... will be back!

Janet said...

THAT is freakin' hysterical!!! ROFLMAO!

Um, hi, Michele sent me ;-)

Shannon akaMonty said...

I figured that was coming...but still made me laugh like a loon. :D

HIYA Mike! Michele sent me (today)!