Listen to "Stepping Off", Read by Doug Bradley.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Morning Miracle

Today's miracle comes courtesy of an email I received from my baby brother, back in sunny Bournemouth.

I don't know who actually created these pics., but aside from a lot of time on their hands, they also have considerable photoshop skills!

Here are the best of the "How they'd look, if they weren't famous" collection, leading off with my personal favorite, Tom Cruise!

Now I too can look like Johnny Depp!


I have an aunt who looks a lot like Pam!

The New Royal Family of LA!

5 comments:

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

heheh... very chucklesworthy :)

gotta say i loved that.

xxxxx

sister AE said...

Hello, Michele sent me.
That Tom Cruise one is great.

MaR said...

LOL, Michele sent me to look at these fab pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I am liking it!

Michele sent me here to havea laugh!

carmilevy said...

I've always wondered why the older some folks get, the higher the beltline must go. I swear, my grandfather didn't need a shirt on some days...his pants practically defied gravity.

Thanks for the laugh, Mike. We needed one today!